- 1000mg of calcium and 1000IU of vitamin D3 per recommended daily dose.
- Supports general bone health, as well as healthy bone growth and development.
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate in post-menopausal women.
- Provides relief from muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms when dietary magnesium intake is inadequate.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy cardiovascular system function and artery health.
- In addition to calcium, hydroxyapatite provides elements found naturally in healthy bone tissue including phosphorus, type I collagen, protein, bioactive growth factors, trace minerals and glycosaminoglycans naturally found in bone matrix.
- Hydroxyapatite is sourced from pasture-fed New Zealand and Australian cattle; MCH-Cal™ (microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite) has been subjected to an ongoing rigorous monitoring program since 1989 to verify that it is BSE-free (bovine spongiform encephalopathy, i.e. mad cow disease); each batch is independently tested for contaminants such as lead, cadmium and mercury.
- Contains vitamin K2 in the form of menquinone-7, a highly bioavailable and bioactive form of vitamin K2.