- Combination of herbal extracts including peony and cinnamon traditionally used in Chinese medicine (TCM) and western herbal medicine (WHM) respectively to assist in menstrual irregularities.
- Peony and standardised licorice have been shown to help modulate testosterone levels when used in combination.
- In WHM, dandelion aids the body’s natural channels of elimination via its diuretic activities.
- Cinnamon has been used traditionally in WHM to help relieve heavy menstruation.
- Vitamin B6 provides relief from the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) such as breast tenderness, fluid retention and mood changes.
- Includes myo-inositol stereoisomer of inositol.