- Contains CE15, a highly concentrated cranberry extract standardised to provide 36mg proanthocyanidins per daily dose.
- Cranberry and L. plantarum both inhibit the binding of E. coli to the wall of the urogenital tract, reducing the incidence and frequency of recurrent medically diagnosed cystitis.
- L. plantarum may assist in the restoration and maintenance of healthy flora in the urogenital tract, guarding against recurrent medically diagnosed cystitis and colonisation of pathogenic bacteria.
- Cranberry may assist in relieving and alleviating urinary odour with incontinence by reducing fermentation of unfriendly bacteria.
- Pomegranate is a rich source of the antioxidant ellagic acid.
- Vitamin D stimulates the body’s antimicrobial defence system in the urogenital tract.